Hi! My name is Yuri ! I am living in one of the best small cities in the World - Pushkin , located near the one of the best big cities all over the World - Saint Petersburg, which is a part on one of the best countries in the World - Russia. Plus that I am working in golf industry and playing golf. As you can see - I am optimist. Not from nature - mostly because I need to be. Life is realy positive feedback - evolutionary, emocionaly , cognitively . Mostly because our life is a struggle for betta-endorfins. I even propose to call them better-endorfins, at least those of them that are comming from healthy sourses - active fitness games, music, love , reading, humor, and other positive vibes - higher skills vibes.
   As you can see, my Dear Friend,  in my head many minds that are need not for naturaly happy and healthy human. But I need them to stay happy and healthy and to  pay high taxes as result of my optimist investments from better times . My major income during my previose life was and still is from investment and trading . OK - income from investments , losses from trading. But they are very closed to each other. As you know it is not kind of activity wich is making you happy. It is giving financial sources to rise chileds, love my lovely wife and play golf. when I was younger it was also interesting game, but currently it is mostly necessary part of life. Usefull, interesting, hard and not do comfortable. At least in the times when you Kelly Factor is less than 2. 

    My third game is social networks. I have 8 differen accouts 130000 followers( including YouTube subscribers ). Major links you will find in Contacts. I have start them 2 years ago to atract Partners for one of the domestic golf Tour, but they always were my private. I have made this page to find a new way for promotion and monetising of those social networks assets and my different skills.

  Investments+golf+social networks. Mind+body+emotions . Very closed to each other . Very important for each other.
   Those of us Laddies and Gentelmen are interesting in those subjects are highly welcome. Life is positive feedback and too short to follow those ones who are not following you ( at least when you are lightly and more Senior)  , so the joint interest is a most interesting subject. And I really know that not only for me ...

Комментарии