What is influencing our scoring? The short game inside 100 yards. #golf...

What is influencing our scoring? The short game inside 100 yards. "In golf, how you play inside of 100 yards is the prime determinant of how you score. I don't say this play completely determines your golf score, just that it is the most significant factor when it comes to writing numbers on your scorecard. I base this statement on more than 23 years of studying golfers and compiling data, which show that 60% to 65% of all golf shots occur inside 100 yards of the hole. More important, about 80% of the shots golfers lose to par occur inside 100 yards. These results led me to focus on what happens inside 100 yards, what I call the"scoring game," to concentrate my teaching there, and to found the Dave Pelz Scoring Game Schools." David Pelz. The short game Bible. Have a good game Dear Friends all over the golf! #golfstats #alloverthegolf

Комментарии